It’s a pleasure when someone recognizes your work and helps you with something new. This time its my friend Aswathy Gopalakrishnan, Thanks a lot for nominating me for The Real Neat Blog Award.
Life with my little star is her blog. She is an amazing crafty mom,you can lots of crafts and books reviews on her blog.
This Award has been started to recognize fellow bloggers and get in touch with other bloggers outside the circle. I am really happy to answer all the question.
Click to see the first-ever ‘Real Neat Blog’ Award nomination
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
Here are my answers for Aswathy’s questions:
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great? First month of school. I cried and missed my home, my mom’s comfort. In the end I enjoyed the school life and missed my school when it time for farewell.
- What food is delicious but a pain to eat? Cooked groundnut and steam cooked corn. They are the yummiest but it takes time to crack each nut. Sweet corn so yummy but its a messiest job to peel every layer to reach the corn.
- What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen? Videos of cute babies and funny videos of cute animals.
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it? When I hear my baby girl’s screaming and banging the restroom door when I am in the toilet. That too it would have been just 2 seconds away from her.
- What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis? It has been 2 years since I watched a good movie and to remember the dialogues. Right now it’s all baby rhymes Skidamarink Rhymes.. When I sing the song my little one would say I AAAlv VUU (I LOVE YOU..) . That’s an song when she throws tantrums. And the early morning wake up song.
- What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now? Play in sand on the road side, not now as it might also contain stray dog’s peep and poop.
- What has been a special moment for you in 2020? When my little one kissed me for the first time and till now she looks only to me and says I Love You when Skidamarink song is played.
Do follow and support them in their blogging journey.
- True Living – https://trueliving356.home.blog/
- Sierra Parrish – https://livingwiththeparrishs.com/
- Neeraj – https://neeraj.art.blog/
- Saania – https://saania2806.wordpress.com/
- Kishlaly – https://my-pregnancy.pw/
- Viji – https://picturewritercomarticle.blogspot.com/
I wanted to let you know that you guys are amazing bloggers. Keep up the good work and inspiring others. Now, if you have the time in your hands, please accept the award and answer the below questions.
Questions for Nominees
I had fun answering Aswathy’s questions. I will keep the same questions.
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
- What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
- What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen?
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
- What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
- What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
- What has been a special moment for you in 2020?
Thank you for reading. Happy Blogging!!
P.S: I created the logo for myself I am excited to share the image. Message me for the image file.